Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pringle of Scotland

I recently discovered Pringle of Scotland and I enjoy his clothing. Everything is clean, finished, super styley and still totally wearable. I love the backs on this dresses featured in this clip. They aren't totally backless, but they still give the viewer an elegant little sneak peak every now and then. I also find his add campaign most intriguing. I can't quite put my finger on it, but this video pulls me in. The lack of sound, other than those which are natural to her skittish movements, seem to leave you vulnerable and exposed. Also the images are all so picturesque and surreal. It is as thought she is in a real live fairy tale, one without heros or villains, one of self discovery and isolation. Tis a beauty :)



1 comment:

  1. ahhh great minds think alike! I was just going to post something about Pringle of Scottland! I love them too :)

    ReplyDelete