Friday, January 29, 2010

Cold Weather Clothes




Is anyone finding it difficult to look cute everyday in 8 degree weather? At what point do we set aside fashion for warmth? Being a cold weather noob, I am finding it difficult to look cute and be warm consistently this winter. I am on the hunt for the perfect piece. Maybe, the answer to all my problems is a trench coat. The Sartorialist makes them look so appealing. All very classic, but extremely different. And that is what I think is the fun part--taking a classic piece and putting it with something that most people probably wouldn't do to make a masterpiece! At home, we could wear just about anything and not have to worry about the weather. Now, it is a bit more difficult as we have to cover ourselves up with a big jacket everyday, but I am up to the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. i felt inspired :) i wore my trench coat downtown to study!

    ReplyDelete