Monday, March 1, 2010

Yigal Azrouel

I just discovered Yigal Azrouel, (with two dots over the ee),
and am hooked on his work!
here's a mix of my favorite looks, spanning multiple seasons (sort of unorthodox for a fashion blog post, i know! but i couldn't help it!)
Spring '10
love the nude mesh neck, and the yellow/grey combo
this print reminds me of Native American sand art..
i like the croppage of the jacket and shorts, a bit unusual. also, that top!
this look seems so effortless, yet it's so cool/pretty!

Pre-Fall '10
...because the boys are so cute!
(the clothes they're sporting are okay too I guess)
I want his sweater! The murse (man purse) on the other hand is a little questionable..
Again with the sweater! And I love the shiny shoes!
Mmmm sweater + gloves + shoes (so basically everything)
the crotch of these (long underwear-ish) pants is a bit silly, but I actually like them, slash would wear them myself :)
She was in the show too! Her sweater seems like something the Sartorialist would go ga-ga over.

I unintentionally separated these looks along gender lines, but what I like about this designer is that his runway shows combine womenswear and menswear. The fact that he can combine both departments within his business into a solid runway show is pretty frickin' admirable.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment