Thursday, May 6, 2010

AllSaints!


I was drawn from afar to AllSaints by the grid work of vintage sewing machines encased in big, shiny glass windows at the store front (just opened on Newbury Street, Boston). (All the paper writing I've been doing for finals has made me into a parenthetical citation freak, 44-45). Anyways, I got a bit overwhelmed inside by the frenzy of shoppers, salespeople, and mannequins, and ended up on the men's side. I explored some military coats, skull-printed tees, and lovely baggy jeans before realizing I had crossed the literal gender line established in the store. Oops? Whatever. The whole androgeny trend is quite possibly the greatest trend to hit the fashion mainstream because it makes for so many options (!) .
Without further ado, here are a few of my favorite things from the shop:

Studded suede boots. MMMmmilitary...

Tie dye
Ye ole "beaten up vintage" (but actually $300) look
Lots of asymmetrical designs,
I thought this one was particularly cool.
You can't see it, but the straps are made of leather.
Therefore, I like this.
Always wanted to channel Avril Lavigne:
(just kidding)


*

No comments:

Post a Comment